Before you accept the TrafficGuard link request please make sure you have the Administrative access to the customer account you are planning on linking to TrafficGuard.
1. Admin - If you are seeing the below issue, where the accept button is blurred out, it means you are not an admin and don't have the correct permissions to accept the request.
You will need to get an Admin on the account to approve the request.
Only someone with Admin access can accept manager account link requests.
Read more here.
2. Allowed Domains - If you have the admin access and still cant accept request or are seeing the below notification, please follow the steps below -
Note - If your google ads account has already defined an "Allowed" email domain in your security settings, then you also need to add trafficguard.ai
1. Navigate to Tools & Settings > Linked Accounts within your google ads account.
2. Click on Security Settings
3. You then need to add 'trafficguard.ai' as an allowed domain
4. Click Save
5 Try accepting our managers request again and it should now work!