Sign in with your account
First, make sure that you’re using the most up-to-date version of your browser. TrafficGuard is compatible with the latest versions of Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome. Find out how to download these browsers.
To sign in to TrafficGuard:
- Go to the TrafficGuard homepage.
- Click the Sign in link on the top right of the page.
- Enter your email address in the Email address field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click Sign in.
Fix a problem with signing in
Forgotten password: If you can't access your account because you have forgotten your password, submit a request to reset your password at the Forgot password? form
Additional sign-in options
Use your Google Account to sign in
You can use your Google Account to sign in to TrafficGuard. You won't have to remember your individual username and password.
Note: Google is not affiliated with TrafficGuard portal. Google simply provides sign-in authentication technology.
- On the sign-in page, select Sign in with Google.
- Grant TrafficGuard permissions to check your profile information.
The app may also automatically sign you in the next time you use it.
Enable 2-step verification in your TrafficGuard Account for additional security. This verification process requires you to have access to your phone (or backup verification codes if you don't have access to your phone), username and password when you sign in to your account.