Everything you need to know so you can use PPC Protection like a pro
- After setting up, how long does it take to see the Google Ads campaign data on the PPC dashboard?
- What is Google Ads Customer ID and where to find it?
- Why do I need to accept TrafficGuard as a Manager Account for my Google Ads account?
Dashboard, report, and export
- Why can't I see any data on my dashboard?
- Can PPC track multiple Google Ads campaigns?
- What does invalid and success status mean on PPC dashboard?
- Can I get transactional export?
- Can I export results in other formats than CSV?
- Are the reports in real-time?
- Doesn’t Google prevent click fraud?
- What is IP blacklisting?
- How does TrafficGuard determine that a click is fraudulent?
Users and Account
- Can I invite my team to use TrafficGuard PPC dashboard?
- Can I add more than one Google Ads account?
- Can I add multiple websites to PPC account?
- I forgot my password
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I find my past invoices?
- Can I get a refund if I don't log into PPC account?
- How many clicks are included in PPC subscription plan?
- How do I change my credit card details?
You can raise a TrafficGuard Support request