TrafficGuard PPC Dashboard providing you with access to Invalid Click information of your Google Ads campaign where you can see analytics including:
- Ad clicks: When a user or a bot clicks your Google Ad, TrafficGuard counts that as a click.
- Visitor from Ads: The number of unique visits to your website
- Visitors Rate: The percentage of unique visits to your website out of all visitors
- Invalid clicks: Ad clicks that TrafficGuard considers to be illegitimate clicks that should not be paid for
- Invalid click rate: The percentage of invalid clicks out of all the clicks on your ad (Ad clicks)
- Blocked IP's: Invalid IP Addresses flagged & blocked by TrafficGuard
- Impressions: The number of times your ad is displayed
- Conversions: Number of conversions as set in your Google Ads account
- Cost: Cost in AUD, pulled from your Google Ads account.
Note: Protect PPC plan customers can use Cost to know when their Google Ad spend reaches $2500 after which TrafficGuard will halt their monitoring until next month.
Use TrafficGuard's reports to monitor your invalid clicks and gain a better understanding of how to optimise your Google Ads campaign. PPC dashboard helps build actionable intelligence in addressing click frauds as well as changes in click trends over time.
The dashboard also offers you to check the Ad clicks and Invalid clicks of your Google Ad campaigns filtered by Daily Engagement, Location and Devices.
Filters give you the ability to drill down into your data and reveal additional levels of detail within a chart. It is a great way to gain new insights into what, when and where contributed to the invalid clicks. The available filters are:
- Time and Timezone
Here is an example of the PPC traffic filtered by campaign (1) and country (2). Instead of seeing the data from all campaigns and all countries, you are now seeing PPC traffic from a selected campaign and location.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why can't I see any data on my dashboard?
- Can PPC track multiple Google Ads campaigns?
- What does invalid and success status mean on PPC dashboard?