TrafficGuard PPC Dashboard providing you with access to Invalid Click information of your Google Ads campaign where you can see analytics including:
- Ad clicks: When a user or a bot clicks your Google Ad, TrafficGuard counts that as a click.
- Unique Users: The number of unique users on your website
- Average clicks/user: The average clicks users make on your ads.
- Impressions: The number of times your ad is displayed
- Conversions: Number of conversions as set in your Google Ads account
- Invalid IPs: Invalid IPs detected by TrafficGuard
- Invalid clicks: Ad clicks that TrafficGuard considers to be illegitimate clicks that should not be paid for
- Invalid click rate: The percentage of invalid clicks out of all the clicks on your ad (Ad clicks)
- Cost: Cost in your local currency, pulled from your Google Ads account.
- Estimated Invalid Cost: The sum of your ad spend on invalid clicks as measured by TrafficGuard.
Note: Protect PPC plan customers can use Cost to know when their Google Ad spend reaches $2500 after which TrafficGuard will halt their monitoring until next month.
Use TrafficGuard's reports to monitor your invalid clicks and gain a better understanding of how to optimise your Google Ads campaign. PPC dashboard helps build actionable intelligence in addressing click frauds as well as changes in click trends over time.
The dashboard also offers you to check the Ad clicks and Invalid clicks of your Google Ad campaigns filtered by Daily Engagement, Location and Devices.
Filters give you the ability to drill down into your data and reveal additional levels of detail within a chart. It is a great way to gain new insights into what, when and where contributed to the invalid clicks. The available filters are:
- Date Range
- Ad network
- Plan quota exceeded
Note: To filter out by Ad Network, Campaign, Plan quota exceeded or Status, simply click the plus sign next to filters > click modify filters.
PPC dashboard consists of various reports giving you granularity into campaigns & activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why can't I see any data on my dashboard?
- Can PPC track multiple Google Ads campaigns?
- What does invalid and success status mean on PPC dashboard?