When adding an app to TrafficGuard you will need to configure the mobile measurement platform (MMP) so TrafficGuard can send click data to the MMP and authorise the MMP to send us notifications for installs and events.
You need to be a Singular customer and have the Singular SDK installed in your app.
Enable TrafficGuard in Singular
- Open the TrafficGuard Portal
- If you are an Agency user, select the organisation to which you want to add the app
- Go to Settings from the side navigation
- Copy the organisation & Secure Token
- Log into your Singular Dashboard
- Go to Partner Configuration & select TrafficGuard
- Add the copied credentials from the TrafficGuard dashboard.
- Organisation ID
- Secure Token
- Save the setup.
- Enable the in-app event postbacks
- Select "All" to "Send in-app events to TrafficGuard"
- Select each in-app event and enter the corresponding TrafficGuard event name in the field.
- Tick "Send Revenue" on an event associated with a cost value
- Click Save
Enter the most relevant event names and link it to available TrafficGuard event names given below.
Make sure to type in all the event names in lower case & no spaces
What data will I see in Singular?
Once you enable the integration, TrafficGuard will automatically send all valid clicks to Singular & receive all postbacks from Singular.
The reporting in your Singular dashboard will remain the same. You will see all the clicks that came from TrafficGuard under your respective partners, along with installs and in-app events attributed back to that partner.
TrafficGuard shares all of its click data, which will be automatically mapped to the Singular parameters.