New apps can be added before you start running paid user acquisition campaigns to make sure that TrafficGuard is safeguarding your traffic.
Add an app
- Open the TrafficGuard Portal
- If you are an Agency user, select the organisation to which you want to add the app
- Go to Apps from the side navigation
- Click on the Add app button
Search your app and set your MMP link
Complete the form by entering the following information:
- Choose between the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
- If your app only appears in a specific country's app store, specify that country
- Find your app by searching for app name, publisher or just paste full store URL (This can be found in your browser's address bar on the app's store page)
- Enter the app's timezone. This will be used to help analyse app traffic
- Select the Mobile Measurement Platform (MMP). If your app's MMP is not listed, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the Mobile Measurement Platform tracking link. This is usually found in the portal of you MMP. For more information check out the MMP Integration guide.
- Click the Add app button and your app will be added to the organisation