Change history provides a log of changes to your TrafficGuard account. See what changes were made, when they were made, and who made the changes. You can filter the report by date and change type.
View the change history report
To navigate to the change history report:
- Open the TrafficGuard portal
- In the left navigation, click Change history
- You can now view your change history.
- To filter your change history, use the date range selector and/or the filter menu
You can filter by the following types of attributes:
- Groups – the logical attribute that was changed
- Event – the type of action or event that resulted from the change
- Users – the user that made the change
- Properties – the specific property that the change was made to
Your change history doesn't track password changes (for security reasons).