Need to update your tracking link on a property or change your measurement platform? Property settings can be accessed and edited at any time.
Accessing Property Settings
- Open the TrafficGuard Portal
- If you are Agency user, select the organisation owner of the property
- Go to Properties in the side navigation
- Select the property you want to update from the properties list
- Click on Settings in the side navigation
- You can then view or edit the following property information:
Property ID - Unique identifier for this property used for measurement
Prevention - TrafficGuard will detect and block invalid traffic.*
Detection only - TrafficGuard will detect but not block invalid traffic.
Input - Define how you will send data to TrafficGuard
Timezone - Edit the app's timezone. This will be used to help analyse app traffic
MMP - Change the Mobile Measurement Platform
MMP Tracking Link - Mobile Measurement Platform tracking link. For more information check out the MMP Integration guide
Click the Save button to save the property's settings