You can track, measure and validate impressions on your creatives after bidding in real-time via the client-side TrafficGuard event pixel.
- You need to have a Google Campaign Manager 360 account.
- You need to have property created on your TrafficGuard account.
Make sure you have either a web or an app property depending on your campaign type.
TrafficGuard Portal - Create your pixel
Note - If your Account manager has generated the pixel for you, jump to the Campaign Manager Portal section
- Copy your property ID (Example property id - tg-000XXX-001)
2. Create your event Event pixel
Using the URL below, replace the example property, with the property ID mentioned above (no spaces).
Agency Access: To receive access your agency should have an account on TrafficGuard. If they do, you can add the below parameter along with the agency ID onto the pixel URL.
Campaign Manager Portal
Open your advertiser properties.
Open the "Event tags" section.
Navigate to "Impression event tags." Choose the Advertiser tags view.
Click New impression event tag.
Move on to tag setup below.
Select the below options
- Name > Trafficguard
- Application > Apply Automatically
- Enabled > Yes
- Tag type > Script
- Tag URL > Insert Event Pixel
- The parameters will get added separately.
6. Click Save
If you require assistance, Please reach out to us via our website or on firstname.lastname@example.org