When adding an app to TrafficGuard you will need to configure the mobile measurement platform (MMP) so TrafficGuard can send click data to the MMP and authorise the MMP to send us notifications for installs and events.
Appsflyer's Push API sends us all the required data points to conduct measurement & verification.
You need to be an Appsflyer customer and have the Appsflyer SDK installed in your app.
- Open the TrafficGuard Portal
- If you are an Agency user, select the organisation to which you want to add the app
- Make sure you have added your apps under Properties & selected Appsflyer as the Input
- Go to Settings from the side navigation & grab the Organisation ID & Measurement API key
Configure the push API endpoint from your Appsflyer dashboard. The below endpoint & instructions are for clients using Push API V2
Appsflyer Push API v1 has now been retired and anyone using Push Api v1 is recommended to migrate to Push API v2.
If you are still using v1, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the v1 endpoint URL.
- On the Appsflyer dashboard, on the left hand menu go to Integration > API Access. Scroll down to the Push API section. The Push API section displays.
- Scroll down to the Push API section, Choose method - POST and click Add Postback. Enter the given URL in the Postback URL field (as shown below).
- Configure your postback URL
- Replace the below fields with your Organisation ID and Measurement API key
- Postback URL: https://integrate.trafficguard.ai/appsflyer/v2/postback/(org_id)/(API_Key)
- (org_id) - example_org
- (API_Key) - M2Qil6ZJgk
- Final URL should look like this - https://integrate.trafficguard.ai/appsflyer/v2/postback/example_org/M2Qil6ZJgk
- Select the event types. Note! If the in-app event messages are disabled, it means no in-app events have been recorded to now.
- Make sure to enable Organic
- Select all fields -
- Select all in-app events
- Click Save
The Push API is now active
Install & event data is sent to our endpoint url.
Test the endpoint using the procedure that follows.
- Click Send Test.
- A test result message displays below the Send Test button.
- A test message is sent to the endpoint.
- Check that the endpoint received the test message.
- A copy of the message sent will be displayed
- Click Send Test.
Notify the TrafficGuard team once you have configured your endpoint. The team will make sure that it's been set up correctly.