To upgrade your Protect PPC plan to the ProtectPro PPC plan you need to follow these 5 simple steps.
- Login to your TrafficGuard Dashboard
- Under ACCOUNT in the bottom left corner click on Billing
- Click on UPGRADE SUBSCRIPTION
- Choose the ProtectPro PPC Plan. and click on SAVE
- Confirm your credit card details
Immediately after the 5th step you should be able to access all the features in the ProtectPro PPC plan on your dashboard.
Note: You will start being billed from the next hour after you signup for ProtectPro PPC plan.
6. Turn Prevention Mode on
Once you upgrade your plan your account is eligible to be on prevention mode, that is when TrafficGuard will automatically block invalid IPs for you.
To turn this on you will need to
- Navigate to PROPERTIES
- Click on your property
- Click on the drop down under Protection mode
- Choose Prevention
- Click SAVE